Sunday, November 7, 2010

5 THINGS THAT KEPT ME BUSY THIS SEMBREAK

5.) 4-A St. Rita of Cascia Mini-Reunion
HS Budz
Chibog, chika, cheveran and chorvahan.
A couple of years have passed but, as the song goes, “high school never ends”. Si Reggie gid ang may pakana sini. Good thing, damo ang nag-ulupod sa Palmas del Mar (or else, nagalapos gid ang gastuhanay namon sa amon mga bulsa).
Lemme see, Celestian and Elvin were there. The “Tribu Galong” pioneering members (Manelle, Bernadin, Karen, Jamelah and Marielle) were there. Some members of the now-defunct (I think) “Nasty Society” like Jommie, Jan Michael, Michael John, Venice, and Wellah were also there. So were Rigel, Robert, Mary Dawn, and Karl.
Nagkadto kami tuod sa resort, p’ro waay gid kami naglangoy. (T_T)
Special thanks na lang kay Wellah for bringing the chocolate cake. (^_^)
A few days (or was it almost a week?) before this, we met at SM City Bacolod. We had lunch at Mang Inasal where Ashraf was given problems by his digestive system and did a “Batman” (“to da Bat(h) Room!”). We also almost had a dispute over which movie to watch (RED or White House?). 
Aware of the pathetic quality of most (not all) Pinoy movies, Al, Phil Ness and I opted for Bruce Willis and John Malkovich over Gabby Concepcion.
RED

4.) Enrollment Blues
Student's Copy
I finished it in a day or two, I think. Not much hang-ups here (except for the wait time, of course).

3.) Runrig
RUNRIG
Heck yeah! The greatest Scottish band’s songs never fail to entertain me and keep my tense and urging moments at bay.
I could listen to them forever! >_<

2.) Food Network Programs
good eats Pictures, Images and Photos

* Good Eats

IRON CHEF! Pictures, Images and Photos
* Iron Chef (Ryori-no-Tetsujin)

Did I already mention before that I’m a foodie (culinary junkie)? This is the only way for me to have an outlet for my culinary incapacities.
I could watch these forever! >_<

1.) Harvest Moon – Tree of Tranquility (Nintendo Wii)
hm Pictures, Images and Photos 
The ultimate game for capitalist-wannabes.
I could play this forever! >_<
Casualties:
* Three silkworms died from old age.
* Some bell pepper, blue mist, yam, and rose plants perished due to a typhoon
* 6 moles were killed by my gold hammer's pounding.

No comments:

Post a Comment