Sunday, May 22, 2011

SO THE WORLD “ENDED” YESTERDAY…

It would have been timely if I whipped up a playlist comprised of the following…

1. “It’s The End Of The World” – REM

 2. “In The End” – Linkin Park

 3. “Highway To Hell” – AC/DC

 4. “Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life” – Monty Python

But, there seems to be a problem. If it’s really the end of the world as we know it, why did I feel fine? In the end, it didn’t even matter because I still had plans for the next day. If it really was Judgment Day, why didn’t I see the Four Horsemen coming to claim the souls of the wicked (the corrupt TraPos, in particular) and send them on a “highway to Hell”?

In the end, I suppose I should just… ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE… ♪ <whistles>

Due to Harold “Rapture-Man” Camping’s miscalculation of Judgment Day, I’ll just have to get this playlist ready for Dec. 21, 2012. Good luck, godspeed, God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment