Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Capping up February


Tunes:
Waterboys – “The Whole of the Moon”
Vintage p’ro astig. I dig the keyboard, violin and back-up vocals (by the short-haired blonde). The lyrics are also poetic and nostalgic as well. I think I’m in love with the song. ♥
Games
Fable III
In Albion, a revolution is not a picnic… because it might involve pie-making, playing pat-a-cake with villagers, killing thugs and the undead, collecting allies, and dressing up as a chicken (and I forgot to mention valor and comradeship). The graphics are great. The music is epic. The character voices were done by British actors like Sir Ben Kingsley, Bernard Hill, John Cleese, Stephen Fry and others give the game a Cockney flavor. I guess it’s adventure time whenever I’m with my XBox 360. XD
Flicks
“This Means War”
Two CIA agents (both close buddies) disputing over an attractive chick may not be my kind of movie stuff but their use of the Agency’s resources to compete for the babe seems hilarious enough. Special mention to Raph, Rhofel and Miloy for taking this senile 20 year-old along for a movie treat. :P
Updates
* I’m supposed to celebrate my 20th birthday in contemplation (only 1-3 guests invited originally) but I ended up inviting the TS staff (it ballooned from one guest to nine, excluding family). Maayo lang gid kay damo maki roll, pansit, manok kag kan-on.
* I’ve been bonding a lot lately with some peepz from the high school. I’d like to acknowledge them for their pakikisama. Salamat gid kay Rhofel (Rhof-Rhof), Raphael (Raph-Raph), Mary Louise (“Nang” Miloy), kag Kurt.
Daw mapatay ko sa film project namon sa FILLIT.
* I admit it. I’m addicted to 9GAG. ME GUSTA!
* I admit it again. I’m addicted to someone new yet familiar, if you know what I mean.
* Today signifies that we are in a leap year. Woohoo! One extra day to be Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville (or one extra day to waste and screw up).
To finally cap up February, here’s a song from Filipino progressive rock band, The Jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment