Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

The past year has been quite turbulent, with violent storms and crashing tides, especially for my part. And I floated and sank, lost strength, and almost gave up on pushing against the currents. But still, I managed not to sink. And I somehow survived. Now, it's another year. New waters. New storms. It seems another one is heading its way towards me.

Here is a sort of bucket list for me to get by:

10. Eat something every waking hour.

9. Cook something bi-monthly to practice my culinary skills.

8. Learn to play harmonica or piano.

7. Pull off a great academic performance.

6. Go to Manila this Summer.

5. Get started with a fantasy literary project.

4. Practice writing more often and join the Palanca again.

3. Earn and save money for books and other stuff.

2. Meet up with some people I've always wanted to meet.

1. Regain my sense of purpose.

So long, 2012. Hello, 2013. Good luck, godspeed, God bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment