Friday, April 19, 2013

A reunion of sorts...

Finally, I had a reunion of sorts with my original "grand-daughters", Thea and Jenny. And so, I decided to spend quality time with them. Here are some of the highlights caught on camera...

Trip to memory lane anay sa UNO-R eh...

Channeling Edvard Munch's "The Scream"

Sigh... They sure grow up fast.

Minanol sa vending machine sang ila alma mater.

Thea: (ginkuha ang paper cup with ice sa vending machine)
Me: Thei? I-uli mo guro anay kay waay pa niya ginbu-bo ang drink mo...?
Thea: (dali-dali ginbalik ang paper cup)

A bit later on, we had late lunch at KFC Lacson, then we proceeded to...

FREE CUPCAKES! (For them, kay ako nanglibre.)

Proof that we went there. 

Next itinerary: Balay namon. We decided to take home na lang our cupcakes.

L-R: Akon, kay Jenny, kay Thea.

And to help burn up those calories (especially Jenny's)...

Dance Central mania ang duwa.
Lingaw ko tan-aw sa ila duwa ah.

Wow. They got free dessert AND A FREE WORKOUT SESSION.
Waswas, Jen! WASWAS!

Of course, indi man magpapirde ang isa. Biraha, Thei!

You two smell sweaty. -_-

* * * * *

I cannot exactly recall how we first met and got along, but I am very thankful for sharing their company with this old geezer trapped in a 21 year-old body that afternoon. Thanks gid sa first batch sang kaapohan ko. I had a blast yesterday and I really, really appreciate it. (Kag salamat kay Jenny for bringing her camera along.)

Good luck, godspeed, God bless us all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment