Friday, June 8, 2012

Hurray for Miss Abby! XD


I finally get a break after around a not-so-grueling week of campus presswork. Hopefully, the super delayed issues of Tolentine Star (2nd sem mag, 2nd sem tabloid, summer issue) can be settled at last before June 13. As for that break, first on my agenda list is to chill out at home with my Spanish teacher, Miss Abegail “Abby” Bayona, to preoccupy me from the boredom of waiting for classes to open. After a video marathon on our TV set, my parents even got to ask her to stay for dinner. Yayyy! XD
It`s just one of my half-fulfilled summer “chillaxing” plans before the school year starts; “half-fulfilled”, because I was supposed to invite to my home, both her and Mrs. Olive Jamandre (who apparently was still at Cebu… Aww… :( )
Of my other summer “chillaxing” plans (which more or less are already fulfilled), I was able to do the following:
  • finish my “Lord of the Rings – Battle for Middle-Earth” game
  • read some Dune novels
  • listen to a marathon of my favorite music
  • whip up some goodies in my kitchen
  • hang out with my girl buddies (since I rarely meet with my guy buddies nowadays)
  • write some poetry
Bueno, gracias para el tiempo, Nang-slash-Miss-slash-SeƱorita Abby! At least my Friday became less boring with your company.
Good luck, godspeed, God bless to us all!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this just now when I googled myself. hahaha yeah that was a happy moment. :)

    ReplyDelete