Tuesday, June 26, 2012

That rare enjoyable moment... featuring The Cranberries

I believe it is a rarity to be able to lie down (even just to temporarily relax) in a cool atmosphere someplace where there are barely other houses (and neighbors) around at 2 or 3 AM in the morning while having a playlist of songs by The Cranberries playing on the sound system.

I was able to experience this a few weeks ago during a "beyond midnight" activity with a few co-staffers from Tolentine Star at the printing press in Talisay and we had a series of rushed overnight editing/layout/proofread sessions there.

The equation of...

 + room with air-conditioner
 + comfortably warm clothing
 + between midnight and dawn
 + great sound system
 + The Cranberries hits

...has a sum equivalent to A TOTALLY AWESOME BUT RARE MOMENT.

I can only wonder if I could be able to experience those particular circumstances again still with these in the background...

Zombie

Dreams

Animal Instinct

Linger
Just My Imagination

Ode to My Family

Sigh... Dolores O'Riordan looks pretty and has great vocals... Makes me wish that I witnessed the band's recent concert here in the country.

Good luck, godspeed, God bless to one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment