Saturday, June 16, 2012

"Like a Stranger in a Familiar Land"

...is how I describe my first time experience as an AB Psychology in UNO-R's College of Arts and Sciences. So many familiar faces, so many unfamiliar ones to get acquainted with.

Awkward is how I can describe the feeling I get whenever people at school identify me as "anak/bata ni Sir Ding Flores." Duh?! Alang-alang nga bata man ko ni Luciano Pavarotti?! ("FIIIIGAAAROOOOOO!!!!♫)

Speaking of my father, I am grateful that he is not one of my teachers even if he belongs to the department in which my course is put under. I've already had too much Fernando "Ding" Flores at home. No more of him at school, please? Have mercy.

It's kind of weird, but consoling, that Psych people know me even if if I don't know all of them. At least, I can get to make new friends easily.

Well, here's to Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Major in Guidance and Counselling. (Kag duwa 'na ka "l" ang inyo "counseling", to whom it may concern nga naga-encode sang mga transcript sa computer files sang eskwelahan)

Good luck, godspeed, God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment