Sunday, July 1, 2012

Last Friday afternoon...

Because of classes' suspension for the Freshmen Assembly Night during the afternoon of last Friday, I had to do something fun. I had plans to install "Civilization V - Gods and Kings" and get started with my megalomaniac dreams of world domination but that would have stirred up the ire of my father who was kind of cranky that time. So, I thought of something both FUN and MEANINGFUL.

I remembered that I had plans to meet up and hang out with Lesli, a girl buddy of mine whom I've considered as my "stepmother" despite being three years younger than me. We met up at McDonald's in SM and had a lengthy but pleasant conversation about life and stuff. (I actually planned to treat her with fries and ice cream, but I ended up getting treated by her because she hasn't had her lunch yet before she arrived.)

Later that evening, I proceeded to my first Civilization V - Gods and Kings game...

These are the two Nations/Civilizations I anticipated to play as:

Boudicca of The Celts:

and...
Haile Selassie of Ethiopia:

* * * * *

Well, I had an awesomely pleasant time with you, Mommy Lesli. Thanks for the fries and the sundae, not to mention your time and our chat! Sa dason naman ah. Good luck, godspeed, God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment