Saturday, February 2, 2013

21 FOR 21 AT 21: Wish #19


WISH #19: BRING BACK THE MUPPETS!!!

I want those educational or humorous puppet shows back on TV.

Why do we always come here? I guess we'll never know...♪
It's kind of like a torture to have to watch a show...♫

Creepy lookin' hula dancers. I loved Pepe the Prawn though.

"Mama...♪ Mama? Mama?! MAMA! MAMAMAMAMAMA!"
-- Animal

And I remember the termite chef with the French accent...

Ahh, soundtrack of my early childhood.

Diri ko natun-an ang kanta nga "Alin? ♪ Alin? ♪ Alin ang naiba? ♫"
Plus, KUYA BODJIE!!!

I am proud and privileged to be part of a generation that grew up watching these shows. Now, to look for Jim Henson's grave to try out that "Resurrection Spell" and usher in a Renaissance of Puppetry. ;)

* * * * *

Wishes #18 to 1 still coming up. Good luck, godspeed, God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment