Friday, February 1, 2013

21 FOR 21 AT 21: Wish #21

Ah, the first day of February. Twenty days to go until I turn 21. Yep, the big Lucky 7+7+7...

Man, I'm getting old...

And so,  to commemorate my 21 years of existence, I will post a sort of wish list. But not just any wish list. It  is...

MY TOP 21 FOR 21 AT 21 WISHLIST!

This means that for every day starting today until the 21st of February, I will post a wish that my kapritso/budhi so desires for... Beware! Some might be corny. Some might be cheesy. Some might be too far-fetched. Some might even be too kickass awesome that your brains would freeze at the thought of such awesomeness, and then blow up!


Aaaand right at the bottom is...

WISH #21: GO ON AN ADVENTURE TO SOME FARAWAY MYSTICAL REALM WITH DIFFERENT RACES, FABULOUS CREATURES, AWESOME MAGIC AND OTHER COOL FANTASY STUFF.

I would become a Dwarf with that awesome, awesome beard, kickass armor, and uber musculature. I'd carry along a magical axe that literally disintegrates every enemy with every cleave. As for long-range combat, a blunderbuss-cum-grenade that fires pressurized liquid nitrogen [or "frost"] canisters freezing the heck out of my distant enemies [before I disintegrate them of course].

Yep, kinda like this, minus the bear
and plus the kickass armor, magic axe,
and archaic firearm of freezing caliber.

My companion in my travels would be a super-hot and super-pretty [awesome] Elven sorceress (resembling Jinri Park) who can tend my wounds with her healing spells, annihilate foes with some kickass arcane spell, and, being super-sexy and cute like Jinri Park, she can, uh... you get the picture. :3

Her, plus pointy ears and kickass magic. Nyahaha!

As for our mount and pet? To save time/effort/gold for land/sea/air travel, well...

Does a big, green, destruction-breathing, flying lizard qualify as a mount?

Then we'd be travelling around, doing quests, fighting monsters and other baddies... FOR RICHES! FOR HONOR! FOR GLORY! >_<

(One thing that this post proves? I'M A GEEK. PERIOD.)

* * * * *

Well, that's Wish #21. Look out for Wishes #20 to #1 in my next posts during the following days.

Good luck, godspeed, God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment